Royal Pirates have finally made their comeback with 3.3! Here are the songs they performed at the press showcase. You can watch some videos from the one for media here.
Setlist of the showcase for fans:
Let you go
Here are media photos from the show.
Now let’s break down what happened in the showcase.
The showcase started with the music video for Run Away exciting fans as the song was unveiled to us. Right after that, Royal Pirates came out greeting fans with all smiles and proceeded with the first song ( see setlist above). After they performed the music video behind the scenes was played. The fanmeeting / question and answer came after. If you remembered, team RP asked fans to send questions for RP in the fancafe a couple of weekes ago. It was a fun session where we got to know more about the album and music video, James’ injury, the EXSYplanation of EXSY, and their favorite tracks from the album.
Some facts from the Q&A:
- Let You Go was the last song James was able to record bass for before his accident happened.
- EXSY means rebirth, renewal. He is now EX SY (like EX girlfriend). It also signifies how he is starting anew.
- Jae Chong said he thought Moon is someone serious, but turned out to be not, and in fact does random dances a lot. (but he only knows one move)
- The music video shows their most trying times. (James injury, Sooyoon’s mom, Moon’s brother)
- Moon’s favorite track is Without You, while James likes Let you Go the best. Meanwhile Sooyoon likes Too Fast.
- James also mentioned how when he was recuperating, Moon and Sooyoon continued to practice and when he got back, Moon’s voice was incredibly better.
- A fan-signing was also held for those who bought the album and MD set at the venue.
A/N: I think Sooyoon made up his new signature right then and there as some fans told us he first used his previous signature, but realized he needs a new one.)
Photos cr. as tagged.
If you want to check more videos, check the playlist